Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tasty rattles


Look at how cute! These little rattle, shower gifts were made by my friend Brenda. She is so creative and crafty. I admire her a lot. She made brownies and then while they were still soft and gooey, scooped them with an ice cream scoop to make them round and then rolled them in something hard-ish to make the shell (I'll have to ask her to remind me what that was). She said you can also make a cupcake and then put the stick in the cupcake and go from there. Adorable!

4 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

Okay, those are darling, and I've never seen anything like them before!

Mary said...

Wow. I would have never even thought to scoop up brownies while they were still warm and mold them into something else...how creative. Cute rattles. How come some people get all the creative genes?

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Dang! Talented girl! Those are REALLY cute!

Margaret said...

Is this Heritage Halls Brenda? So this is what's she's been up to?