Friday, March 19, 2010

my visit to space


Did you all know that last week I visited the moon . . .


and mars . . .




Ok, I just went to the Clark Planetarium with Scott. I haven't been to this new planetarium - in fact, haven't visited the old Hansen Planetarium since elementary school. We decided that for the first "date" we've been in a long time we should go somewhere that is date-ish. (in other words, he would have been happy with a movie but I dragged him to the planetarium and then made him take silly pictures of me on the "moon" and "mars").
We saw the "Rock on Demand" light show. I only had to close my eyes a few times to avoid getting sick to my stomache. The music was great and I loved the lasers. I had a great time. I sure love dating my husband!

3 comments:

LindaO said...

Ha ha! You are such a geek! I so wish I was there to see Scott's face as you made him take you picture dancing around the moon and mars! Cute!

Brian and Janean Lulloff said...

Dating your husband? What is that? I don't know if I remember how to do that anymore? Sounds like a lot of fun though!!!

Katie said...

Looks like fun! I think I need to take the kids there someday.