2 is old enough to dye Easter eggs!
That's what I thought. I'm not so sure it is correct. One mistake I'll not make again - plastic, soft-sided color containers. Maddy kept trying to hold onto them and she'd squeeze the sides and all the dye would spill over! I had fun though and her favorite part was putting stickers on the finished eggs so I suppose it wasn't a total bust!
On Easter Sunday, we had a hunt at Grandma's house in Payson. Cousins Caroman and Anna and Khloe joined Maddy during the rain hiatus and had a great time.
Sometimes you just have to stop and have a little candy for fuel. The hunt is a grueling one.

3 comments:
Such cute, cute pics of Maddy! Loved the one with the bright red door background.
I've never tired the soft egg cups before. I'll steer clear of those in the future. Our egg coloring was somewhat of a success, except I didn't make enough eggs and they kept cracking, but a fun evening anyway. Cute Maddy with her little pigtails. Love them. Glad you had a nice holiday.
Your daughter is darling!
Post a Comment