Friday, May 18, 2012

Outfits





Oh, I love this dress! It's kind of vintage, I love the colors, the skinny belt, the shape.

And I bet that ruffle at the knees would be "kicky" as I walked.

It's by Beautiful Modest but unfortunatly $86 is more than I want to spend on a single outfit.

I'm cheap.

(Also, What's with that girl's hair and makeup? Both seem to be a bit teased up for my taste.I'm pretty sure this wouldn't get best photo on America's Next Top Model. Or maybe it would, they do pick some weird things as their favorites.)

On another note, I did shop at H&M for the first time this week. I got three full outfits for $130. That about $45 per outfit. Much more my speed.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Is that a real picture? It looks like a painting.

Margaret said...

Oh man - sometimes you have to go for it. You could totally rock this dress! But I love H&M. The clothes don't always last very well but since they are so trendy, it doesn't seem to matter much.

The Pierce Family said...

I was thinking the same thing as Margaret--you would look GREAT in this dress.

I love the way H&M clothes look, but they are so cheaply made! Be careful when you wash things--gentle cycle all the way. They really just don't last, so beware. I just learned they are a Swedish company (I thought H&M was British for some reason). So it's sort of like the IKEA for clothing, but I agree with you--you can't beat $45 an outfit!!

kristi said...

Go get it - you'd be ONE HOT MOMMA!!