Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Girls Camp 2008

I have the best girls in our Young Women program! We had a great time at camp. I was mostly excited to just get there so I didn't have to keep stressing whether it would all turn out. Once we figured out a way to get a seatbelt for every girl, things went pretty smoothly after that.
.
The girls had a great time (I think), the leaders had a good time (speaking for myself at least) and it all went well. There was no need for Priesthood blessing due to sunstroke or falling into the fire, there were no huge spats between girls, and all in all, my first camp as Ward Camp Director was a success!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun! And it is nice that there weren't any needs for blessings!!