Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crafty


I wanted to show you that I can be crafty! Normally, I don't really go in on all the artsy/craftsy home decor but I found this idea on Joys of Home and thought it might be a cute decoration for the baby room. I'm not sure how I'll mount the little plaques on the wall. I was thinking that maybe I'd attach some ribbon behind each one and hang them. We'll see. I think they are pretty cute!

5 comments:

Mary said...

They are super cute. I wish I was more crafty. Well, I suppose I can be crafty if I had money to spend at the craft store. I don't allow myself to go in there.

LindaO said...

I am SO impressed! Scott mentioned on Saturday that he was a bit freaked out when he found you doing crafts because you don't do crafts. I tried to explain that you were nesting, but he stopped listening. Can you make me some that say 'Maya' now?

Rachel said...

Ooh! They are super cute! I want to be crafty, but like Mary, I have no money to spend at the craft store...and I don't really have to courage to do it by myself! Good for you though!

Leslie said...

Mel, how cute! You're doing great for someone that doesn't do crafts! Love it.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Yeah for crafty Melissa! Did you figure out how to hang them yet? The colors remind me a lot of Lilian's room.