We have an annual Rock Band tournament at work (this is a Playstation/XBox/Wii game) and my team has been part of it for the past two years. I play bass or sing if I happen to know the song.

The top three teams go to compete at the summer party. We didn't even get close to winning (we were 6 of 9 - isn't that a character in Star Trek? Oh, maybe she was 7 of 9 - but I digress). We thought that we could maybe win a prize for rock costume so we dressed up last Wednesday.

The winners of "best costume" and "fan favorite" will be announced today. Stay posted and ROCK ON!

6 comments:
You work for such a great company. You are always telling us such fun things that you guys do! I know that Ryan never gets to play rock band at work! Fun, fun. Love the hair!
I must admit, I do miss my XanGo peeps. And I'm a teeny tiny bit sad to realize how well the world truly does go on without me. :) But I'm more than happy at home with Rush and I can't say that I miss month-end. Take care and tell the FAT group hi for me! (I think I might have already given you my blog address, but in case not, it's jakeandmelissa.com)
One more thing, COME ON. Y'all really call wearing wigs "dressing up"? Stop acting like such ACCOUNTANTS! :)
Um yes, wigs are dressing up! I painted my hair green for heaven's sake! that is great spirit for accountants. Plus we weren't going to win anyway so we didn't go crazy!
That is so fun! What a great way to build camaraderie! I should tell my principal, maybe we could do something similar. Probably not, but I can put a bug in his ear. Love the costumes!
Fun!! Makes you want to go to work sometimes!
seriously.., do you ever work???? You know I'm just jealous
Post a Comment