Today was Bring your kid to work day. They meant it to be for ages 5-14 but there were "reversals" last night at the Snow household and so I figured it might not be a bad thing to bring Maddy to work with me. Of course, if she is going to get the flu, she was probably exposed yesterday so, I'm hoping for no reversals at my house this weekend. (don't you love that? That's a Jeremy-ism. So much more pleasant than "vomit" or "puke" or "throw up").
Maddy's sleeping nicely on the desk behind me and I'm not working -obviously. What a nice Friday! Hope she keeps it together this afternoon.

6 comments:
Sorry about the "reversals" at our house. Hope she does well for you! How fun to get to show her off though. She is such a cutie!
How do you except to get anything done at work with such a cute little girl to play with? I love her little toes peeking out from her car seat. I wish Kaden was sleeping nicely. He's still crying in his crib...he just doesn't want to sleep today.
Love, love the "reversals" term. I'm totally going to adopt it into our family vocabulary. And I'm sure no one at work felt bad that you brought such a cute baby to work with you today!
How fun!! That is awesome that you can bring your kid to work and show them what you do. Maddy probably wont remember a thing, but not to worry...you have a picture!
What an awesome new development at XanGo! Wish I was there. I bet it was so fun to see other people's kids more than just at the summer party and Halloween. What a productive Friday it must have been too I bet :) Also, I love the term "reversals" as well and will be using that from now on!
I'm SOOO jealous. I tried for years to have my dad take me to work! :) Maddy sure is lucky! Hope you guys didn't get sick.
Post a Comment