Look at my cute, not looking so little, baby girl! She wants so desperately to sit up all the time and so I've had to be with her with my hands behind her to catch her. She doesn't go backwards as much anymore but I do have to watch because she does tend to list from side to side! She sits really nicely in the car seat. This morning she sat happily for the whole time it took me to put on my make-up and dry my hair. What a little beauty!
7 comments:
Wow, how did she get big enough to sit up already? She looks so proud of herself. She's such a cute little doll! :)
Yay for Maddy! Darling picture....and I think I recognize her shirt. Ahhhh. Memories. Boppy's work well for sitting up practice.
She is so cute!! I love those new exciting accomplishments!
You caught a great look on her face. I was trying to do that the other day but I could never catch the smile that she always had until I picked up the camera.
My first impression was "ahhhh." What a sweet little thing. That's a great smile. Isn't it great when they just smile and be happy for you so that you can get things done? Love it.
She is growing up SOOO fast. I can't believe it!! What a gorgeous little girl. I'll have to show it to Alex. ha ha
She really is adorable, Melissa and Scott! So cool when they learn new things.
Post a Comment