Dad, because you asked so nicely - and then because Sarah asked also so nicely, here is a picture of our new posts. Scott does such wonderful work. He really has a great artistic mind - I'm lucky!
Oh I LOVE the posts! I'm glad that Dad and Sarah asked so politely for pictures! I love to see house improvements. I'm a sucker for that. I've always liked that style of post. Is it craftsman style? Looking good!
4 comments:
Oh I LOVE the posts! I'm glad that Dad and Sarah asked so politely for pictures! I love to see house improvements. I'm a sucker for that. I've always liked that style of post. Is it craftsman style? Looking good!
YES IT DOES!!! Very nice! He sure is talented! We'll hire him one day to help build our house and you to help me with my "decor." ha ha ha
Looks great. It really did update the look of the house. Good work, Scott.
The house looks awesome!
Post a Comment