Sunday, December 27, 2009

Miss Madelyn's 1st Christmas

Merry Christmas!!
Maddy didn't seem to care too much about this special day. I've been told that Christmas is a bit more fun for a 2 year old than a 10 month old, so next year should be more exciting.

Maddy did enjoy her presents (thanks grandmas and grandpas and Aunt Mary) and I was surprised that she didn't enjoy the wrapping paper more. Hm.

We hope that you all had a very wonderful day.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you've been busy on your blog! :) Love your new header. I still haven't ever figured out how to do that. And yeah, at 10 mos. old little Maddy's job is just to look cute on Christmas. Next year, though...she'll have a blast. :)

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Umm, that was me, not Rebekah. Sheesh.

Katie said...

Sarah pretty much said everything I was going to say! Love the new look on your blog!

Samantha said...

She is getting so big! 3 is the best Christmas, although the Christmas that Maddy is 2 she will be really close to 3. Also love the new look!

LindaO said...

I love the picture of Maddy with the balls by her ears. So cute!

kristi said...

WHAT A CUTE GIRL!!!! I miss her SOOO much! When can I see her again?????