Friday, December 4, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?


So I’m curious if you look at this picture and see something wrong like me. Go ahead and click the picture - make it big . . .I drive by this house twice a day and it just bugs me. Where’s the fourth pillar?

5 comments:

Mary said...

Yeah, now that you mention it, it's a little odd. It seems off balance. I might not have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.

DD said...

Is the fourth pillar hidden behind the tree? Maybe you'll have to stop and get out and look? Fun post!
Mommy

LindaO said...

You crack me up. Isn't it funny the thigns that bug us??? You should go to Home Depot and get them a pillar for Christmas.

kristi said...

Yeah - that is weird!! Although even weirder is picturing you getting out of the car to TAKE the picture!! ha ha ha. Wish I could've been there! ;)

Sharon said...

LOL! That would bug me, too. You are awesome.