Thursday, March 25, 2010

a few things

Thanks Grandma Edi for the new birthday outfit. It's adorable!!


I've cut Maddy's bangs many times now. She has great hair (if you don't mind doing hair - which I kind of do - and this is why she has bangs - because I don't like to do cute ponytails and she pulls out clips. Why does she have a ponytail in this picture then you ask? Because Aunt Katie put it in. Oh, I digress). I've always been wary of cutting bangs too short and so I end up with it quite a bit longer than I plan just because I'm too cautious. Which means that I have to cut it often. This morning I went a little bit crazy. It's shorter than I had planned, but kind of cute. Makes her look older and I'm not so sure how I feel about that. The good thing is that I won't have to trim those bangs up for quite some time!


Do you see them? 4 teeth in there!
Seriously - do I have a baby any more or are those days gone?

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh the cutting of the bangs! I hate that. I'm no good at it and I've been doing it for a few years now. I always tend to cut them and then trim the stragglers for the next few days. I think she looks cute!

Camilla Millar said...

I think you are about to move past the baby phase Melissa. It goes way too fast, doesn't it?

Samantha said...

Aw, she is so cute! Mackenzie is 3 1/2 and I have NEVER had her hair cut, because her hair is so short! So I am a little envious! But I am enjoying all the pictures of her, definitely not a baby anymore!

kristi said...

NOOOOO!!!!! She's no longer a baby!!!!! I can't believe it!! What a gorgeous little girl. LOVE HER!