I sometimes keep Kaden strapped into the high chair when I do dishes. He has a tendency to go for the sharp steak knives. Why is that? Are are 50 other spoons, forks and regular knives to choose from.
I've resigned to the fact that there are some things I just can't do when Rush is awake. Or not in his high chair. Dishes is one of them. And now that he can open drawers and cupboards and climb in then, we'll be doing more baby proofing this weekend. Such busy little helpers!!
Lilian liked to play with the dirty silverware in the dishwasher. So lots of times I would pull out all the knives and forks and just leave in the spoons for her to mess around with. And yes...this is Sarah, not Rebekah.
I;m fien if my kiddos are on teh dish washer liek Maddy is.., I just hate when they start jumping on it like a trampoline! Great fun for them both.., not so much for mom. I'm with Katie though.., when it gets to the jumping point..., the dish get put aside til after bed time.
7 comments:
You just have to stop doing dishes!
She and Jackson do that at my house all the time. Whenever they do I just figure it is time to stop doing dishes.
I sometimes keep Kaden strapped into the high chair when I do dishes. He has a tendency to go for the sharp steak knives. Why is that? Are are 50 other spoons, forks and regular knives to choose from.
I've resigned to the fact that there are some things I just can't do when Rush is awake. Or not in his high chair. Dishes is one of them. And now that he can open drawers and cupboards and climb in then, we'll be doing more baby proofing this weekend. Such busy little helpers!!
Lilian liked to play with the dirty silverware in the dishwasher. So lots of times I would pull out all the knives and forks and just leave in the spoons for her to mess around with.
And yes...this is Sarah, not Rebekah.
I;m fien if my kiddos are on teh dish washer liek Maddy is.., I just hate when they start jumping on it like a trampoline! Great fun for them both.., not so much for mom. I'm with Katie though.., when it gets to the jumping point..., the dish get put aside til after bed time.
Oh, I like Katies idea. . .just stop doing dishes, heehee!
Seriously, when you figure it out, let me know.
Don't you just LOVE having another little "helper" around?? :)
Post a Comment