Monday, April 26, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

I spent Thursday through Sunday is sunny Las Vegas working our regional convention. It was a long bus ride, two long days working in the store on my feet all day, but GREAT catered food at the Paris hotel!
We were just across the street from the Bellagio hotel so we caught the fountain show.
Tina and Elvis and Marilyn Monroe stopped by the store for a visit
And the best part, Saturday night we went to see Le Reve at thy Wynn hotel. It was a water show and was wonderful!!! We were on the second row in the "splash zone" but found that it was actually a great spot and we didn't get more than a drop or two on us. As much as I kind of am growing to hate Vegas, that show was worth it!

4 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Yeah....Las Vegas can be darn right icky. But there is a lot of cool stuff too and honestly, I'd love to go back soon and spend a little more time seeing as I only got to wander around for half a day. Glad you got to see La Reve. Sounds awesome!

Brian and Janean Lulloff said...

Oh Vegas. You either love it or you hate it. I think I love it, until I go there in the sweltering heat of summer and smell like smoke all day from walking through casinos. Still, those dang neon lights keep me coming back. Enjoy working conventions because if you ever leave XanGo, you will really miss them!

Mary said...

I've never done the Vegas thing. We stopped over once while moving from Arizona but we arrived late and left early. So that's my Vegas experience. This might sound stupid but what are those things in the bottom picture? Flowers? Umbrellas? They are cool looking.

kristi said...

Glad you SORT OF had fun. Did you get up and do a Tina Turner impression too????