Wednesday, May 26, 2010

matching

I saw a cute couple today in matching outfits. Wait, I shouldn't say "matching" - that implies they coordinated. These were the same outfits. They both had short, white hair, a powder blue polo shirt, the same camel colored blazer, tan pants, and (probably just matching) white shoes. Thought I don't think the Scott and I will ever, ever, ever be found in the same outfits in our older age, this couple made me smile! :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Maybe they got a great deal...buy one get one free! And hey, you never know how your tastes might change when you get old. You and Scott might end up dressing alike one day!

kristi said...

ha ha ha ha ha - the image of you and Scott dressing the same made me laugh SOOO hard!! (Not that it wouldn't be ADORABLE!) ;) Thanks for the smile!

Angela said...

funny! I saw a guy the other day that had perfect ramen hair. I am talking about enough gel that his mullet looked exactly like a package of ramen right out of the package. I wanted a picture but couldn't get my phone out quick enough to take it. Priceless!