It's official, we now drive an old car versus just an older car.
I think that I am going to change my mind set and make it 150,000 that is the level one must reach to exceed older and become old because I owe too much on this car to have it be old!
Remember when you were little and age 40 was so old??? Seeing as how my husband is closer to 40 than to 30, I think that I'd like to change that mind set as well because seriously - I'm close to being married to a 40 year old!
I think that I am going to change my mind set and make it 150,000 that is the level one must reach to exceed older and become old because I owe too much on this car to have it be old!
Remember when you were little and age 40 was so old??? Seeing as how my husband is closer to 40 than to 30, I think that I'd like to change that mind set as well because seriously - I'm close to being married to a 40 year old! Even though I won't reach that age myself until 3 years later, just the idea that my husband is that old makes me feel old too. So, a change of mind set - age 70 is the new old (of course, no offense meant to those of my readers that might be closer to 70 than 40)
3 comments:
I know.... I'm right with Scott in the closer to 40 than 30 thing. And think of Bryan! :) Mid-thirties to forties always seemed very adult, grown-up, middle-ageish..whatever you want to call it. And now here I am smack in the middle of it and I really don't feel that old. Usually. Sometimes it hits me...that I've been married for almost 17 years. That I've got teenagers!! But I don't FEEL old, you know? That's why the gray hair always ticks me off....
Well shucks, if your car is older, ours must be ancient.
I'm with Sarah though. Every year I think that "this year" is the year that I feel older and grown up. Nope. But hey, won't it be great when we're 75 and we still feel young and youthful?
I'm not even going to comment on the age comment!!!!! I'll wait until I'm with Jamee. ha ha ha
Post a Comment