I've done a bad thing. Maddy now wants to always get the big carts and is no longer content to sit in the cart looking at me. She is wanting to face forward and if she has a steering wheel, all the better! What will I do when I'm in a store that doesn't have a car-cart? I guess she'll have to revert to sitting till she can't stand it and then standing in the basket!
3 comments:
Those things are a blessing and a curse! Lilian insists on them too...
We love the car carts. Ream's has rockets and Smith's has mini carts for the kids to shop along with mommy. Where were these when we were young?
I'm afraid I may have started that. I found those easier when I was shopping with Jackson and Maddy because no one had to stand up in the cart. Not only does it have two seat belts in the front, but it has two seats up above the cart as well. I love those things until they start wanting to get in and out as we are shopping. Good luck with that!
Post a Comment