
I decided though that at some point, I'd have to cut it so that it would be even and decided that maybe it would be better to do it now and let it grow out in a style that was a little closer to normal than it was. So, sin
ce maddy won't stay still for me, and because I wasn't ready to tackle a real haircut (I just trim bangs, and not all that well) we headed to Cookie Cutters - a great little place that costs too darn much but that caters to kids way too well!
She looks cute and I only miss her long hair when I look at pictures. I'm finally used to seeing her little face behind the bob after only 2 weeks.
1 comment:
She's sooooooo cute!!!!! Rush has only had about 3 haircuts in his life, he's screamed through each one of them, and he's still mostly bald. Good thing he's a boy. :)
Post a Comment