Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fashion Week 2011

We are in Milano. Today for lunch we had Gelato and apples. We took the Metro to the Duomo and found that it is Fasion week! My watching of "America's Next Top Model" and "Project Runway" made me realize that I was in the midst of a wonderful and high-brow event! I had to take a picture on the pink carpet to show I was there. We of course didn't try to see a fashion show.
This girl is famous. At least we assumed so from the amount of fans that were lining up to take a picture with her. I think it is Thandie Newton.

The highlight of the day was a visit to L'Duomo. The Cathedral in Milan is my favorite of all I've seen in Italy. I love the soaring heights of the pillars.

3 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Sigh. Still jealous. But I did go skiing today for the first time! Hmmm. Nope, you still win.

Hayley said...

I am so Jealous!! I want to go to Italy so bad! Maybe Cody and I will go one day. or maybe not. Have so much fun!

The Pierce Family said...

I recognize Thandie Newton. Wasn't she in "Fat Boy, Run"?