Monday, June 20, 2011

Looks different

On Saturday we were working in the yard and a young girl - maybe 16 or 17 slowed her car down in front of the house and was leaning over her friend and looking at the house. I walked over to see what they needed. Turned out it was the granddaughter who lived there with her grandma, the previous owner. "Looks so different!" She said.
I like to look back and see the progress we've made and I agree with her, it surely does look like a different house.

My husband is truly a genius! Now that the porch is mostly done, time to tackle the flower beds.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary said...

I agree. I think it looks great. Can't wait to see what you do with the flower beds. What fun. (Well, fun for me because I don't have to do all the hard labor!)

Kim R. said...

It looks great! Is that a for sale sign in your front yard?

Melissa@thebblog said...

the top picture is one I took of the house even before we closed on it so yes, a for sale sign!

kristi said...

Seriously Melissa - it looks FANTASTIC!! You are both VERY talented!