Friday, September 2, 2011

announcing

We are proud to annouce, after 5 years, we have a flower bed finished!



It will take some time until it grows in, and I have a few more plants to add. But I am thrilled. Now, if I can just manage to keep these plants from dying this fall or over the winter. . .





3 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Ummm...Melissa? For a second there I totally thought you were announcing something else! Not that a flower bed isn't announcement worthy, cause wow! It's a beautiful flower bed! I guess I have babies on the brain seeing as 3 of my friends have had babies in the past week and a half.

Angela said...

love it!

kristi said...

ha ha ha - I'm with Sarah!! ;) But I think your flower bed is GREAT!! Nice job! Can't wait to see it in person!