Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh Those Summer Nights

The Summer Party for my company this year was at Rio Tinto Stadium back at the end of July. (I know, I'm a little late in my posting)

We invited the O's to join us for the game. I'll admit, I don't know much about soccer - only what I've learned from watching Hockey actually. But more fun than watching the game was watching the people. There was a large group of fans that were playing latin music the whole time and had a fog machine and confetti and everything. That is what I call a fan club!

Then there was the group all dressed in black with tattoos covering the majority of their bodies who at multiple times during the game had some chant that involved the middle finger . . . I spent lots of time trying to figure out their angle. At least they were cheering for Real Salt Lake.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

looks like fun!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Cute picture of you and Linda! :) I'm hoping to get my family out to a Real game sometime soon!! We've never been and it looks like fun!