Happy Saint Patrick's Day
We had corned beef and cabbage for dinner. We wore our green shirts. We painted fingernails (or toes for Maddy) green. Our milk turned green. Maddy got the hiccups and told me "the leprechauns said, 'it's time for Madelyn's hiccups to come'"
It was a lovely day until . . .
Oh, this little Leprechaun is in trouble!!!




4 comments:
I am literally laughing out loud :)
Why, oh why, do kids do that???? I laughed because Lilian has done that exact thing more than once. Here's one example:
http://www.sarah-thebeststuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/its-good-thing-shes-cute.html
Wow! Everyone has such cute holiday decorations. I wore my green shirt but that was the extent of our festivities. I should have turned the milk green. That would have been the best. Maybe next year...if I remember.
Bwahh ha ha! I am laughing so hard and so grateful I'm not you at that moment!
Post a Comment