My assistant just walked into my office with this beautiful flower arrangement.
Molly: These are for you
Me: Um, it's not my birthday or any special day, are you sure?
Me: Um, it's not my birthday or any special day, are you sure?
So she called the front desk to confirm they were for Melissa Bishop
Molly: Yup, they are for you
Me: But, the person signed the card and the shop is in American Fork. I don't know anyone in American Fork
Me: But, the person signed the card and the shop is in American Fork. I don't know anyone in American Fork
I thought, the signature is sort of like Scott's handwriting but could be different - what could he be doing in A.F.?
Turns out, Scott was in Provo driving to SLC and stopped to send me these. Just Because.



2 comments:
Maybe you should tell Andy about this! Hahaha!
Yay! I found your blog! No I can adequately stalk your every move.... :)
That is SOO sweet! What a great husband!
Post a Comment