Friday, February 1, 2013

curls for the superbowl?


As you know, I'm finding quick ways to get curly hair without spending an hour curling my hair with a wand or a curling iron. Last night I tried another Pinterest trick - The Headband Curls. The website sent me to this youtube clip to figure out what I was doing.

Via
Super easy, after I showered last night I dryed my hair until it was basically dry. You know that point when it looks and feels dry until you step out into the cold air and your hair feels cold to the touch telling you that it wasn't actually quite dry? Yeah, that point. I tucked my hair up and around the headband like the video and did my best to make it not too tight in the very front as I didn't really want super tight curls near my face. Slept very comfortably last night and. . .
 
The result was a good one I think. Can't wait until Maddy has longer hair and I can try it on her.

 



And in honor of the game.
Go 49ers.
Here is a great Youtube video to get you in the mood.

"Hey, I'd love to get you a Mai Tai. Come on, I'll make it myself."

4 comments:

Mary said...

I am so going to have to try this one out. It turned out great on you.

I have to laugh at your shirt. Not because it's a 49ers shirt but because it's a SMITH 49er shirt. Ryan almost cried the day that his beloved 49ers picked Alex Smith of the Utes for the first round of the draft. I remember the day well...ha ha ha. Funny things that we remember.

Rachel said...

Um, you know the 49ers kicked the falcons out of the Super Bowl...maybe I should be upset that you're chearing for them?

Rachel said...

Um, you know the 49ers kicked the falcons out of the Super Bowl...maybe I should be upset that you're chearing for them?

kristi said...

Wow - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the curls!! That's impressive that it turned out that great. Love it!