Maddy was invited to a Justin Bieber birthday party. Yes, you read right - A Justin Bieber party. For a bunch of 4 year old girls. Go ahead, shake your head, I've been doing that since the invitation and still even now as I think about it.
She hung the invite on her door and for the week leading up she commented several times that she was supposed to marry Justin Bieber.
Well, the party came, the girls had a great time. A face painter came and Maddy said that she wanted fire. I think the affect was achieved.

2 comments:
That's funny. Abby hates Justin Bieber only because Josh and Ethan say that they hate him. She doesn't even know who he is. Crazy. What do you do at a Justin Bieber party anyway?
Wow - that is quite the invitation. I'm pretty sure we just did cupcakes for 4th bdays around here. No engagements to Justin Bieber. :) Glad she had fun though! Now you're going to catch her singing "baby, baby, baby oh..." in her room at night!
Post a Comment