Thursday, June 26, 2008

XanGo Salt Lake - Oh, I mean "Real" Salt Lake

We like soccer! We went to a Real Salt Lake game last weekend (I wrote in an email to my family that we went to a Real soccer game and my mom wondered if that was a Real game as opposed to a not real one . . .). Linda and Dan had some tickets from family and - can you see - we are on the second row! XanGo affiliation aside, Linda wins in the good Real tickets war!

We had some interesting discussion about whether or not fans should really ever be on a first name basis with the players "that's okay Chris, you'll kick him in the shins hard enough next time that he won't have to fake it . . .". It's just weird. I understand the last name thing - "way to go Jordan" "Stockton passes to Malone". However, I guess this first name basis thing is getting more popular "Tiger was in fine form today" "Kobe goes up for a lay-up" . . . of course they have distinct names that define who they are, not just "Chris". Ah, don't we have cute friends!


1 comment:

LindaO said...

I think your friends are smoking HOT!