Monday, January 26, 2009

Guesses

I have some guesses on the delivery of my little one. I figured I'd better post them so I'd remember later. With my mind as it is, I'd print out the list and then loose it. Anyone else want to submit a guess? I suppose I'll have to come up with some sort of prize . . .

Melissa
Length: 21
Weight: 8 lbs 2 ozs
Date: March 1st
Time: 5:02am

Sarah
Length: 21
Weight: 7 lbs 15 ozs
Date: Feb 28th
Time: 5:43pm

Georgia
Length: 21
Weight: 7 lbs 6 ozs
Date: Feb 20th
Time:10:30am

Betty
Length: 19
Weight: 8 lbs 2 ozs
Date: March 5th
Time: 3:33am

Dlora
Length: 19 1/2
Weight: 9 lbs 2 ozs
Date: March 1st
Time: 2 am

Kim
Length: 20 1/2
Weight: 7 lbs 3 ozs
Date: March 4
Time: 3:34am

Katie
Length: 21
Weight: 7 lbs 8 ozs
Date: March 3
Time: 11:25am

Sally
Length: 20 1/2
Weight: 6 lbs 12 ozs
Date: Mar 3
Time: 11:23pm

Linda
Length: 21 3/4
Weight: 7 lbs 4 ozs
Date: February 27th
Time: 2:12pm

Dan
Length: 19
Weight: 6 lbs 8 ozs
Date: Feb 26th
Time: 9:15 pm

5 comments:

Mary said...

Mary
Length: 19 1/4
Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz
Date: February 28
Time: 10:34 pm

Mary said...

Holy Cow Mel. Mom picked you as having a whopper. For your sake, I hope she's all wrong!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Well, mom probably picked a big baby weight because Melissa herself was her biggest baby.

LindaO said...

The suprise for the winner can just be tending your child.

Samantha said...

How can you be this far along already? How are you feeling? Any names for this baby? Feeling ready to be a mom?

Here's my guesses:
March 1
2:35am
8 lbs 6 oz
19 in