I know, I know, I am way behind in my blogging. I'd love to use the fact that my due date is 16 days away as an excuse but then, my cousin Sharon was blogging faithfully right up until her delivery so that makes me look lazy - well, I suppose not blogging at all already has made me look lazy.
Sorry to those who are tired of hearing baby news but it's all that I can think about these days. The baby room is more organized and I feel much less crazy. We have a crib and a dresser and some clothes and some diapers. So, we can welcome Madelyn home when she's ready (and can that be sooner than later?).
I'm finding it hard to find clothing that is comfortable. My pants all feel too tight, my shirts are all too short. Makes it difficult to get dressed in the morning. At home you'll find me in sweat pants and Scott's T-shirts.
I haven't packed my hospital bag but I've been 1cm dilated for two consecutive weeks so I figure unless something miraculous happens, I have time to get that together this weekend or next week.
I'm terribly excited to meet this little girl! Work is a pain but at least it fills my time - and that's all I have to say about that
4 comments:
I love that you wear Scott's t-shirts! Dan's t-shirts are my FAVORITE. He hates that I wear them.., but they are so much more comfortable than mine these days! Just a few more weeks! Hang in there! You can do it! I say that after just having a semi-crying fit tellling Dan that I am done carrying this baby and I can't do it any more
PS - It's about time you have a new post!
The last few weeks are definitely the hardest. I am super excited for you! Can't wait to see little Madelyn! And I think we need a picture of you in all of your uncomfortable glory. It's only fair for those of us who can't be there!
Good luck! I love the namve you picked. I hope things are going well and they days aren't going by too slowly. Wish I was there to take care of you :) Please let us know when the happy day arrives!
Post a Comment