Who cares if that is just gas? It evokes in me a huge reaction that brings me joy be it a real smile or gas.
.
An update on this cute girl. We are doing quite well. We've been out of the house to visit Aunt Sarah yesterday and to the store a few times - it's amazing how quickly I go through diapers. I wondered a week and a half ago whether it would be wise to buy a pack of 70+ newborn diapers(would she grow out of them before I ran out?). Oh how silly I was. We went through all of them and I bought another pack of the same number today. I figure that she still has two weeks at least in newborn diapers so, I'll probably be back at the store for more before she moves to stage 1 diapers.
.
On a different note, we drove the Legacy Highway on our way to Kaysville to visit Sarah yesterday. It was quite nice though I had to keep my eye on the speedometer so that I could stay relatively close to the 55mph speed limit. The police officer halfway there helped to keep me honest!
.
On the way home, it was made very apparent to me that I was indeed traveling through bird/marsh/protected wetlands. At first, I thought I was hearing rain hitting my windshield - nope, it was bugs!! My front window and grill are now covered in wonderful bug guts. That mess alone (on a formally clean car) makes me not want to drive that highway too much. I suppose I'll have to decide between I-15 and Legacy each time I go that direction based on the cleanliness of my car!
7 comments:
i like to believe it is a smile too! she is darling! sounds like things are going well. Congrats once again!
What a great big smile. Oh I love it. Such a sweetheart!
We've bee on Legacy and never hit the bugs. Maybe it is the spring mating season.
Sweet Madelyn. Her smile makes me smile.
Mommy
I can't believe that you were able to catch that great smile! My kids would always smile great when I didn't have the camera. If I was trying to get a great shot, they would never smile as well.
What a sweetheart! That is one great smile. She's so beautiful--congratulations on your sweet baby!
That is a smile!! She looks so happy! You must be one good mom!
You have fast reflexes to catch that one, nice job! Hey, check your email, or email me...I want to come visit!
Post a Comment