My goodness. What a sweet little thing. She does have tons of hair! You'll be putting it in ponytails before you even know it. So glad that Madelyn is safely here.
She is so sweet! Mel, I'll bet you are so excited! Congratulations. I have been checking multiple times a day for news. Make sure to post the "story" once you're feeling up to it.
5 comments:
My goodness. What a sweet little thing. She does have tons of hair! You'll be putting it in ponytails before you even know it. So glad that Madelyn is safely here.
She is so sweet! Mel, I'll bet you are so excited! Congratulations. I have been checking multiple times a day for news. Make sure to post the "story" once you're feeling up to it.
so, so, cute! I'm sad I can't be there to hold and cuddle her! Post lots and lots of pictures for me and Mary!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!! She is adorable!! And I am so jealous of all that hair!! It's almost longer than Mackenzie's!!
Hope everything is going well and you are adjusting to this mom thing!
Congratulations--she is so stinkin' cute. On Sarah's blog I told her that Madalyn's cheeks were so cute I just wanted to kiss them!
Post a Comment