- at work, I used blog checking as something to get me to take breaks
- any free time that I have now is taken with dishes, laundry or a shower
- I feel like I don't have anything new to write about
- any time I get started Madelyn starts to cry
To that last point, I started checking blogs (those I can do without having two hands free) and thought, well, if she's going to be happy, I'll put her in her swing and type up a post. Well, what do you know, she is over there crying. Two sentences into the post and she can somehow sense that it's time to wake up. So, I will stop and go feed her. Some day I'll have something interesting to write and some free time to write it. Till then . . . adieu (sp?).
5 comments:
Yeah, welcome to motherhood. Kaden can sense when I sit down at the computer. He doesn't like it. What is it with babies?
k..,
1. you need to get better at typing with one hand. I'm becoming a pro.
and
2. you have tons to post about these days..., you just need to take a picture of the girl and post it. That's enough! No need for whitty commentary.., just a photo will do.
Linda is right. A picture is worth a thousand words!
Mel, I emailed you at your work email, but am not sure if you are checking it while on maternity leave. Email me back, I want to come and visit :)
Ha!!! Your post made me laugh. It would SEEM like you should have all the time in the world to do whatever you want, newborn babies sleep most of the time, right? WRONG!!!
Posts with pictures works nicely.
I love when people say I'm right!!!!
Post a Comment