Scott has told several people how he taught Maddy to stand up by herself but I didn't realize till today that I had videotaped it!
He had the two dogs and Maddy in sitting a line in front of him. He'd tell Jake "get it" and Jake would stand on his hind legs and get a cheerio. Then to Toby "get it" and up Toby would go for a cheerio. Then to Maddy "stand up" and . . . she did!
Who says that training a dog is that much different than training a child!
28 April 2010
3 comments:
That is hilarious!
Is Scott going to potty train Maddy the same way the dogs are potty trained? :-)
Maddy was taking some steps! Is that a new thing. I didn't see that when I was there two weeks ago! What a big girl.
ha ha ha ha ha - I've been behind on reading this... SORRY!! but this post made me laugh SOOOO hard. Maddy's going to grow up thinking she's one of the puppies. :)
Post a Comment