Boy this girl loves spaghetti! She is getting to be such a fun little person - well, except for today when whe was arching her back and thowing a fit at BestBuy. I attribute that to two (or maybe even three) teeth coming in. Oh, my darling!
We had spaghetti at least once a week, which is why I always had to bottle tomatoes in the summer. Spaghetti was always a favorite for the family. Maddy had inherited the taste! Mommy
5 comments:
Who doesn't love spaghetti? Gotta be about the best food in the world!
She is DEFINITELY your daughter!!! :)
Well, really. Can you ever get enough spaghetti??? I have pictures of my kids with an orange spaghetti mouth too. :) Cute.
We had spaghetti at least once a week, which is why I always had to bottle tomatoes in the summer. Spaghetti was always a favorite for the family. Maddy had inherited the taste!
Mommy
I think I need your spaghetti recipe:)
Post a Comment