Notice the chapstick in her hand? She walks around the house with a tube clasped in her hand all the time. I've had to give her ones where the seal hasn't been broken becuase otherwise she takes off the lid, puts her finger in, and paints things - herself, the dresser, the ottoman, the dog!

3 comments:
Oh, her hair is getting longer. So cute.
As big of a pain as I'm sure it must be to rake leaves...still, ahhhh. They make such cute, wonderful backdrops for darling pictures like these of your cute, wonderful, darling Maddy. Fall leaves are just so...FALL. And I love fall. So I'm looking forward to when our trees get big enough to give us more than just a piddly amount of leaves.
Funny about the chapstick... :)
SUPER cute pics!!! I miss my sweet DIL. And I'm glad she has a Chapstick obsession like me! ;)
Post a Comment