Friday, November 12, 2010

my baby and her baby


Maddy has a dolly. My friend Brenda gave it to us at my first baby shower. The other night Maddy was playing around and it was time to get ready for bed. Lately she's been reluctant to let me dress her, change her diaper - anything that I would want to do, she fights. On this night, I won with "look Maddy, your baby has on pink pajamas, do you want to put on your pink pajamas?" (notice Maddy's baby had to have a pink binkie too) and it was just too cute that they both are blonde with blue eyes and pigtails. I only wish that I had a better photo. This blackberry takes wretched pictures but it was what I had handy.

2 comments:

Greg & Dlora said...

Cuuute. And what does this say about inherent instincts in little girls? Anything?
Mommy

Camilla Millar said...

So adorable.