I was looking out the kitchen window thinking what beauiful light was outside. I wish Maddy was awake so I could drag her out for a photo. When I went out to look at the sky, I was in awe of the beautiful clouds. I'm not sure what it is about the sky but there is just something grand and celestial about a sky filled with clouds, the setting sun, and off to the East, lightning striking the sky. Makes me feel small but in a good, eternal way.
And, because I have a husband worth bragging about, who does work worth bragging about, here is a picture of the rock wall he has just finished. Now time for a bit more dirt and some landscaping. Also, BEST GRASS I'VE EVER HAD!!! I am so pleased with my lawn. I've personally been working really hard on it. Urea every month - the way to go, I'm sold.

1 comment:
Love the rock wall. Very nice. Also what is Urea? Is it some kind of fertilizer? Our lawn is looking bad this year...so any suggestions would be great.
Post a Comment