
Picasa has a feature where it identifies faces in the pictures stored in your albums and allows you to give names to the faces. This is helpful so you can identify quickly, every picture in the albums of - say - Grandma'dele. Or, when you are looking through an album and have forgotten who the person is, it will remind you - kind of like tagging a person in Facebook. The fun thing was that often times it would mix up people (it gives you suggested names based on the other faces you've already identified), like, it mixed up Jakson and Dalton a lot. Or it would mix up me and my sisters and mom. I thought it quite impressive that there is family resemblance enough that the software can see it. There was a baby picture of me that it identified as Maddy. I guess Maddy really does look like I did as a kid. It also is fun later to look at all the close up faces of the person and see how they've changed over time. I sure love my family and friends. What joy I get looking at their smiling faces!

2 comments:
Awww....cute. I especially like the ones where she has her tongue sticking out. :)
Wow. I'd forgotten how red her hair used to be. Now she's a cute blondie!
Post a Comment