And I NEED a watch! I only have one and as much as I love it...it's a little fancy to wear every day with every outfit, you know? And it's silver. Which is great when I'm wearing silver..but what about when I'm wearing gold? If the watch was smaller and not so much bracelet like, I wouldn't care. But it looks like I'm wearing a huge silver bracelet with gold earrings and a gold necklace...ugh. So I've been going watchless a lot lately. And it's driving me nuts. (As evidenced by my little rant there, perhaps?)
Holy cow. That's a lot of watches. I have one, but even then I only wear it like once every two weeks or so. I think I wear it more for jewelry than actually telling time. I have a cell phone for that.
2 comments:
And I NEED a watch! I only have one and as much as I love it...it's a little fancy to wear every day with every outfit, you know? And it's silver. Which is great when I'm wearing silver..but what about when I'm wearing gold? If the watch was smaller and not so much bracelet like, I wouldn't care. But it looks like I'm wearing a huge silver bracelet with gold earrings and a gold necklace...ugh. So I've been going watchless a lot lately. And it's driving me nuts. (As evidenced by my little rant there, perhaps?)
Holy cow. That's a lot of watches. I have one, but even then I only wear it like once every two weeks or so. I think I wear it more for jewelry than actually telling time. I have a cell phone for that.
Post a Comment