Went to lunch with two of my YW Presidency friends the first week in January. Because we had kids with us, we figured our best bet to be able to socialize was to meet at a McDonalds where the kids could play. After a rediculously long time finding said McDonalds on the east side of the valley (seriously . . . drove all over) we found one and when I saw it, I had visions of myself having to climb up to save my frightened daughter. To my surprise, NOT SCARED AT ALL. I mean seriously! look at that big long, enclosed slide! The only trouble I had with her was actually getting her to take a break and eat at some point in the evening.
Kristi, Jamee and I had a wonderful time visiting and playing with baby PK and Maddy and her new best friend Logan had a great time getting in touch with their more simian sides. Well, that is until the other family showed up with the much bigger kids who were way less careful and kind to the little ones.

1 comment:
I've had to climb up that huge slide to get a child down who wouldn't come down because they were too scared. And, I've had to climb up again to get a child who didn't want to come down and go home. And yet again, I've climbed into the play place to find a lost sock. Luckily I think my climbing days at McD's are done.
Post a Comment