![]() |
| not my picture |
At noon or so we stopped for lunch. Not only had Sandra brought lunch, but she also brought bowls and spoons so we wouldn't dirty any of Diane's dishes. When we were done with lunch, she packed all the dirty dishes (she wouldn't let me wash them) into ziplock bags and put them in her box to take home. Can you believe how thoughtful she is?
Right around 1pm we finished what had been brought upstairs and cleaned up the kitchen and we left for the day. It was quite the project, and still not done. The whole time I was washing jars I was thinking (1) I sure like wide mouth jars and (2) I should help mom go through her food storage, I wonder if there is a lot on her shelves that needs to be thrown out!
I'm grateful for good examples and for the service opportunity. Also, grateful that I have a job that allows me to sit in a chair all day rather than standing on my feet.

1 comment:
I love this story! Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
Post a Comment