Monday, June 9, 2008

The evil eye

I had to post this picture of Lilian and Scott. I think it pictorially represents Scott's internal view of children!
.
Mary and her family were in town last week. Unfortunately, mom and dad were on a cruise the whole time they were here. I, luckily, was able to see them on Thursday night when we all gathered at Sarah's house. We were also sad to not have Jeremy who was traveling and Rachel and Spencer not there. We got Mary's five to the party but missed five too. So hard to all get together now that we are all married and starting to spread out!


2 comments:

LindaO said...

I love that she's atleast smiling!

Katie said...

You always say Scott is afraid of kids but he is always the one playing with them. The little boys just love him! Maybe he is more interested in playing because he doesn't have any of his own. The rest of the dads are just happy to have their kids play with someone else. He will be great when he has his own!