These are terrible pictures from by Blackberry so I may take better pictures and replace these. But, they will at least show for now that I do have my decorations.
Fancy-schmancy!!! Love it! It could almost be out of a magazine! Unlike mine with too many ornaments bunched on the bottom of the tree (same with other decorations!) Maybe in a couple years yours will look like that too!
Looks amazing and so nice and cozy. What are those arrangements on your hearth? At first I thought they were poinsettas but they aren't, are they? They look really good. Makes me think I should put something on my hearth...something that Lilian wouldn't want to touch... hmmm.
So pretty! Is it really in pinks or is that the blackberry translation of red? My tree is typically a hodge-podge (no color co-ordination evident) of my children's grade school hand-made ornaments--salt-dough sculptures and popsicle stick stars, usually featuring pictures of themselves. Just you wait. Aunt Dawn
7 comments:
Boy, your living room looks great! Much better than when I was there on Thursday. It is so fun to see it all come together.
Oh boy! It looks great. So Christmasy (is that a word?) and festive! I love it!
Looks beautiful!! isn't it nice having your house all decked out for Christmas. Hopefully, I will have pics up tonight.. cross your fingers!
Fancy-schmancy!!! Love it! It could almost be out of a magazine! Unlike mine with too many ornaments bunched on the bottom of the tree (same with other decorations!) Maybe in a couple years yours will look like that too!
Looks amazing and so nice and cozy. What are those arrangements on your hearth? At first I thought they were poinsettas but they aren't, are they? They look really good. Makes me think I should put something on my hearth...something that Lilian wouldn't want to touch... hmmm.
BEAUTIFUL :)
So pretty! Is it really in pinks or is that the blackberry translation of red? My tree is typically a hodge-podge (no color co-ordination evident) of my children's grade school hand-made ornaments--salt-dough sculptures and popsicle stick stars, usually featuring pictures of themselves. Just you wait. Aunt Dawn
Post a Comment