Every time I ask Scott to take a pictures he asks something like "why do you want a picture of this?" "is this something all pregnant ladies do?" " What? You're putting on your blog?" Mostly I'm posting for my sisters who haven't seen me "fat". Remember, I thought I was not that far along but then I got moved 3 weeks so the early pictures show the week I thought I was and then what I really was. The latest picture was taken on Wednesday. I know I'm not that big right now but when I think that I still have 3 months of growing . . . wow!
7 comments:
Thank you for posting even though Scott thinks that it's silly! It's hard for me to imagine you pregnant so pictures are a must! You look great with a tummy.
I love how you set up your pictures in little snapshots like that. How did you do it? It's great to see you pregnant...you look cute. :)
You are, of course, NOT fat. Sorry, but you aren't!
Cute! Seeing pictures of you pregnant makes it seem more real. You look really good!
Very cute Mel! You look darling!
I have your CD.. Let me know if you want to meet me somewhere or I can just bring it on the 21st.
It's so cool you did these pictures. I thought about doing something like this.., but then.., you know.., never did.
It's great that you are taking the photos - for yourself if no one else. I am amazed by my belly shots now. I can't believe that was me!
Post a Comment