Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome to Linda's baby girl

My friends Linda and Dan had their baby girl today. Her name is Maya Isabella and she is so adorable. Linda had an appointment to have a C-section at 2:00 this afternoon but at 1am her water broke and her contractions started. Since she wasn't dilated still and since she had a C-section with her first child, they performed the surgery at Maya was born at 4:09 am. She is 7 lbs 9 oz and can you believe it - Linda didn't send her length - no full stats to report.

Congratulations Linda and Dan, I hope my little girl is as cute and sweet as Maya is! Congrats to big brother Mason too!

6 comments:

The Christensens said...

Thank you for posting this! I've been checking both of your blogs daily for news. Hopefully I'll be reading about yours SOON :)

Tell Linda I said congrats!

Katie said...

Yeah for Linda! How fun for you both to have little girls so close together.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I was wondering about Linda just the other day. I'm so happy that all went well and that her sweet little baby is now here. How wonderful that Maya and Madelyn will be so close and be great friends. And how fun for you and Linda to have gone through pregnancy together. Now we're just waiting, waiting, waiting for you! :) I've already been checking my calendar...seeing what we have going on next week and adding a trip to the hospital to see you and your sweet baby. Oh, I just can't wait!

Samantha said...

Tell Linda I say congrats! She is a cutie! Fun to have your babies so close together!

DD said...

Oh what a beautiful little girl. Sweet sweet picture. Tell Linda we all send our congratulations and are so happy to share in the news.
Mommy

Camilla Millar said...

She's a cutie!