Friday, February 13, 2009

The baby room

I don't have the "cutesiest" baby room there ever was but I think it's nice. I wish I could get a wide-angle photo from the door so you could see the whole thing at once. Oh well, come visit.The room isn't totally the way I want it but I wanted to show Linda my craft hung up. I made these way back before I knew even if this was a girl or boy baby and I think they look nice. The picture looks like they aren't hung straight but I did them with a level and they are totally straight I promise!

4 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

I think it is darling!!

And you even used the magnet board. . . yeah, I wasn't sure if it would be of use or not!

Mary said...

I love it. I can't wait to see it for real! I'm super excited for you.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I think it looks great! I love the crib...it's beautiful. And, funny enough, I love that you have a bookshelf in there still. It reminds me of Lilian's new baby room when we first brought her home. Sentimental memories, I guess.

Angela said...

Very Cute! The room is great! She will be happy to be with you too!

Enjoy the last days of sleepless nights because you are uncomfortable but not because of a crying baby! :-)