Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Any resemblance?

I still am not sure whether Madelyn looks like me or Scott. Sometimes I look at her and I think of my sister Katie. However, when I look at pictures of Katie at a young age, they really don't look all that much alike.
.

We were comparing these two pictures. The b&w picture is me at 4 months and the color photo is Maddy at 1 month. Do you think there is any resemblance? I think maybe in the eyes but that mouth certainly isn't mine - thank heaven for that, I always have hated my non-existent top lip!
.
I wish I had a picture of Scott at this age to compare too. Maybe I'll have to go raid his baby book.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I also thought that the eyes looked a bit the same. Maybe it's because they both look dark in the pictures? I'm not one to see resemblances though. Cute girls... both of them. :-)

LindaO said...

I'm saying Scott, since I can't justify that since there's no pic of him. By the way, this is Dan, so that's probably another reason I vote for Scott.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I think the nose is the same. I see the resemblance...she definitely looks like you but when I try to break it down to nose, eyes, mouth, chin, etc. I don't see it as much. It's an overall thing. Do get a picture of Scott. That would be interesting.

LindaO said...

seriously.., how cute is my husband that he checks your blog??? No he just needs to sign on under his own name.

I think she does look like you.