Saturday, March 14, 2009

M&M

This is Maddy's friend Maya (in the pink). She was born on Feb. 26th, just 4 days before Madelyn. Maya's mom and dad are our great friends. I has been so much fun being pregnant at the same time and sharing this experience together. Linda really liked her doctor so I decided to go to him too. Since our due dates were one day apart, we often ended up having our appointments back to back and it was really fun to see her at the office and then a few times we were able to go to breakfast afterwards.

Thanks Linda for suggesting Dr. Quinn, I really, really like him and am grateful for the recommendation. And thank you for taking me for a pedicure after that last appointment when I was so depressed over no progress! You are awesome.

As I was holding Maya and Maddy on my lap in this picture, I was marveling at how tough it must be to have twins! Camilla and D and April and Tom, I salute you!! I don't know how you do it!

2 comments:

April said...

I don't know how we did it either :-) My memory of those first 3 months are a blur of tears and no sleep, but also lots of moments like this one. Just staring at two beautiful, precious little bundles just fresh from Heaven.

Camilla Millar said...

Ditto to April--I'm pretty sure I'd cry A LOT if I had to do it again.

Man, that is such a great picture. It is so amazing to see 2 new babies next to each other. So special. Thanks for sharing.