Oh my! That is SOOO cute! At first I didn't agree that she looks like Katie....but the more I look at the picture the more I see it.
I still don't see it. How did you get just the duck in color? I still don't know how that is done.
I don't see it either. I think that she looks like you.
She's a cutie, no matter who she looks like!
That picture is cute. Did you do the photoshopping yourself?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my! That is SOOO cute! At first I didn't agree that she looks like Katie....but the more I look at the picture the more I see it.
I still don't see it. How did you get just the duck in color? I still don't know how that is done.
I don't see it either. I think that she looks like you.
She's a cutie, no matter who she looks like!
That picture is cute. Did you do the photoshopping yourself?
Post a Comment